Sunday, October 28, 2012

The week everything turned white!

So I don't have much to tell you cuz' a lot comes in other posts later :)

On Tuesday I wore Lolita again!!!! and I was singing in front off all the music students :S I sang "Takeda no Komuri uta" a japanese folk song, and I think people liked it, even though I think that the juniors thought it was PRETTY wired i introduced myself in japanese xP


Here is the version we sang (yes I had bacups, a guitar and a bass.):



But I have to tell you that when I woke up at Thursday it was completely white outside! and there was no snow on Wednesday evening!. Now there are a lot of snow outside, and it is a little depressing since it's only the end of October! :O
Thursdays outfit was this:

I really liked it, and I'm gonna make a tutorial for the flowerband soon, but my hair was a mess that day. I just don't understand what happened :S
On Friday I was at a "Halloween"-party with my classmates, but I will post about that later ;)



Saturday I was a mess xP so I was just watching tv and turned lvl 90 on WoW!!!! :D I also bleached my hair once again and dyed some of it purple :D Pictures comes soon :D



I just hope you have had a great weekend and good luck on a new week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email