Saturday, October 6, 2012

Outfits of week 40

Well this week has been pretty boring. Just homework and stress :(


This was my outfit on Monday (sorry for the heart but my face was REALLY derpy xP) :)
I did also have a outfit I wanted to show you on Tuesday, but I forgot to take any pictures :(



The rest of the week, was filled with boring outfits, but of Friday I decided to dress up a bit!

It's been a really long time since I last wore a wig, and I really forgot how heavy this one is! But was really satisfied with this outfit :D

That evening I was going out with some of my friends.

So I changed the wig since this pink one is a lot lighter that the twin-tailed one. I was really satified with my hairdo, and I got a lot of compliment and smiles from both friends and strangers :P

I did also do this to may ear-piercings on my right ear. I can't wear anything else that my silver earrings, and that is quite boring sometime. So when I was falling asleep one night I was thinking about that I could use the lovely heart bracelet I got from Laze  (for me and Laze first Christmas as a couple!), and since it was a little broken I couldn't have it around my hand. So I just took the rings inside some of the hearts, and now I have fancy all-together-ear-piercing. :P

Tonight I'm just gonna chill out on my couch watching movies and stuff :D Have a nice weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, where did you buy the twin-tail wig? :D I really want a blonde one, but gothic lolita wigs only have ones that are blended or to short :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used that bracelet as earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you a little old to dress like a child?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what makes me dress like a child? cause' I have no children as fashion idols xP

      Delete
  4. Your outfits are super cute,you look gorgeous with those wigs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh god I totally fell in love with the second wig<3 SO CUTE! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email