Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New shoes!

Some weeks ago I decided to finally buy some new shoes, and since I don't like to use a lot of money on it, I bought two pairs on H&M!

I fell in love with these ones the first time I saw them! two years ago, I got a pair of sneakers, with some parts of black plastic, and I loved them, but these ones are even better! :D

These ones was laying in a pile of shoes, and I didn't know if they was for sale or not. But they where, and they was so cool! :D

They actually reminds me of these big 90's platform shoes. But these was more modern, and I loved them! :D They was actually dark green, but since I hate dark green, I decided to paint them. But I think they turned out pretty well, and if I get bored of the colors I can always paint them black :D

3 comments:

Follow by Email