Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 27 - One Song That fits your favorite lolita style.


So I actually realized that I didn't finish the Lolita Challenge I started on, spring 2011 :P So now I will try to finish it :D

Since I don't wear lolita that much anymore, this one is a little hard, but I still like the really cute, crazy and a bit chill way of lolita, and then I thought of Kyaru pamyu pamyu.




I know she doesn't wear lolita herself, but I love her style, and her music, makes my life much more funnier :P

7 comments:

  1. Hi love,

    Great post!!!

    you have a super blog here.

    we can follow each other if you want!

    Happy Sunday!

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. For most up-to-date news you have to pay a visit web and on web I found this site as a most excellent website for newest updates.
    my page :: nodular acne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?
    Check out my blog - get rid of acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against
    hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?
    My website :: get rid of acne scars

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email