Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creepy clips tutorial

So I have seen these funny clips on Tumblr for a while, and I really wanted some.

 The problem was that they are kinda expensive to order, so I started looking around to see if I could make them myself.

 I found these skeleton hands at cheap store called Nille nearby, and hound some clips I had laying around.

Then I used I gluegun and glued the clips at the palm of the hand.

 As you see I used a lot of glue, but that doesn't show when you are wearing the :)

I also tried clips like this, but I won't recommend it. if you can use the clips I used above, they will not fall of so easily, and they are much more simple to place, where you want them :)

Have a nice day <3

7 comments:

  1. You are so lucky that you have found these skeleton hands *___*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bone clips! ^^

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I've been trying to find the hands for a while but to no avail! I was just looking into buying some actual clips again but I always walk away because it is a little pricey. These are adorable tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, WANT!!!!! I can't find any halloweenish items here!! D:

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email