Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WoW: Mists of Pandaria!!!!!!


It's finally here! I'm sorry if you're bored with my gaming posts, but I have been waiting for this game for so long now!

So I actually wanted to dress up and go to a midnight launch last night, so I could maybe get a t-shirt, a poster and try out MoP as fast as I could. But that didn't happen. I tried to find out if there was any midnight launches around in my city, but no. So instead I made my boyfried to preorder it for me, and I got it today! :D


So I got the collectors edition, because I really wanted the soundtrack, artbook and all the other cool stuff!
This is how the box look like:



This is what was inside:




I also made a little video of me trying it out for the first time :D

3 comments:

  1. What a cute blog you have!^^

    So cool we are the same age!:D I almost never find anyone that is 18 and loves Japan and all that goes with it>w< I live in Sweden though but still so cool!^__^

    AND OMGAGSU YOU PLAY WOW!!:D I have only played the trial though but it is still so awesome! I am really excited about MoP even though I don't own any of the games - hm gotta save up some money and buy them!XD

    Lots of hugs from mee!^w^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game looks really nice! I'm also so happy when I see a fellow gamer, though I don't play WoW :p

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email