Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Guild Wars 2

Art and fantacy you just have to love!




So only a few days ago I got a copy of the game Guild Wars 2. I have been waching my BF play it, and I just fell in love with it! The graphics and the artwork is amazing, and the best thing of all is that it is a MMORPG game which you only pay once for!





So, to tell something about the facts:
Guild wars were released 28. of August 2012, by Arenanet. It's a fantacy game in the world of Tyria, and you have to fight the Elder Dragons which have taken control of Tyria.





I just love how you create you character. Your options is MANY and the artwork and "beauty" behind it is stunning. You can choose between races like Human, Charr, Asura and Sylvari, and and you can play as an Elementalist  Warrior, Ranger, Thief, Necromancer, Guardian, Engineer, and Mesmer. You can choose hairstyles, faces, features, and even colors on you clothes! :P


I haven't played allot yet but I really like that you have your storyline quests, you can play side quests laying around, and sometimes World Events suddenly appear too!



This is an example of a Human Necromancer, and I think it was pretty awesome that her outfit is kinda Lolita inspired!
I just love the artwork and and the details, and this makes it a lot more interesting especially for me to play it.



So I made a little video too, and I hope you like it :P



Have a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email