Monday, August 20, 2012

First day at school!

So today was my first day at school after a very short summer break :P for you who didn't know, all I did this summer was to work, drive (yea I got my drivers license!) and got the chicken cops! and I had only one week of real summer vacation, where I was just getting bored :P

Anyway, we met up at school about 12 pm, got some information, and then we could go home :P
But it was really nice to meet all my friends again <3 Here is a little outfit pic. too:


I just love my new knitted jumper with bambi! <3

So I also want to show you some of my school suplies this year :P

 I got a new cute binder with monsters on, and since I use my laptop for most of my notes, and I only need one notebook where I drew the front page by my self :)

 I used the pencil case and the frog calculator last year too, and I think they are so cute! I got a lot of new pens and markers with book stickers :D
  
At school we got two planers for free, but I think I will only use the one on top.


I love this years artwork on it, with my beautiful city as a background :D

The other one had a lot of coupons in it so that's pretty useful :D

After school I visited my dad where we ate dinner, and chilled in the sofa :P
So now I'm home, and just chilling before a new day at school starts, have a nice day peeps! :D

4 comments:

  1. Sv; Haha thank you! ^^

    Awh super cute supplies! :3

    Hugs <3 /Hoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sv; Takk! ^^ Jeg elsker genseren din ;U;

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good to hear you now have your driver's license!! congrats! i only have my SP :( and don't know how to drive yet huhuhu hehehe!!
    i'm now following you ^_^

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Churichan (its kyutie from MAF)! Congrats on your drivers license. Your reindeer top is so cute too! I've added you on my links hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email