Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Some new stuff and ear piercings!

Hi guys! it's a relaxing time at school nowadays :D We had a day of on Monday, and today, tomorrow and Thursday where gonna listen to the seniors exam concerts! and this Friday we have a day of again :P

So today I was at school around 09:30 am and watched a lot of great exam concerts until me and my friend Nanna went down town :D

We had a great time, and this is what I bought this time:

So I haven't owned a jumper like this for some years, but they are so comfortable, and this cute one will be perfect for summer, when it's too cold by wearing t-shirts only :D

 Some weeks ago a Swedish store called Monki finally opened here in Trondheim, and I found this lovely shorts thing (have no idea what it's called in English :P), so today I finally bought it :D

These sandal shoes was something I hadn't planed to buy, but when I saw them, and tried them, I just had to have them! I love high shoes, but I'm not that good with heels so platforms is my favorite, and these will be perfect for summer :D

I also finally bought some silver earrings, since I "suddenly" became allergic from nickel, I haven't been wearing earrings for about two years! so today I finally got some. the two lowest and the one highest one (see left picture) where okay, so I hadn't any problems with them. But the four others where grown close (or what you call it) so I just had to push them trough :S As you can see I have only two on the left picture cuz' it was totally closed, and I had no chance to come trough it, but o well, I had only six piercings so it's okey :D

So now my ears hurting, and I'm watching Pokemon :P Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, those salopette-shorts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah those shorts look awesome, i'd like to see some outfit photos!!! :'3
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. herlig med litt shopping! nå kan sommeren bare komme:)
    Hva heter du på instagram?
    klem Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indeed :D my instagram is churichan I think :P please follow :D

      Delete
  4. ah my ears suddenly became alergic after years too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag önskar att en MONKI butik skulle kunna öppna i Gävle... :c

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email