Saturday, April 21, 2012

My week!

This will be a VERY picture heavy post, but I just wanted to make one post of it all :) So my week has been pretty heavy, a lot of school work, presentations, spanish mock exam, and yea..


This is what I wore on wednesday night when I went to the theatre with my class to watch Henrik Ibsens  "Ghosts". Sorry for my fluffy slippers:P
The play was a little boring at the beginning, but the ending was so sad and yea.. I loved it:P

Before the play I went for a little shopping round, and this is what i bought:

Brides Maids DVD (which I have been wanting to watch for a long time, and the new CD by the Norwegian band Donkeyboy :D Please check them out :D

A black polkadoted skirt form kids H&M and a black simple top.


A Black and a white dress/top with bows on form H&M... I just love them!

Some new pair of sunglasses and pompom-hairbands from H&M and some accessories from the kids department.

I just to buy this bracelet with my little ponies! It's so cute :D

And this Little Twin Stars necklace and My Little Pony hairclips and hairbands, with Pinkypie and Rainbowdash!

And last but at least a lovely shorts and "tom-boy"-shirt by Bikbok.

On Thursday I wore the shorts and my newly thrifted jumper, I posted some days ago, but I forgot to take a picture of that, sorry :S

So yesterday, Friday, I wore some of what I bought on wednesday, whit my jacket, I felt it was a little Cult-party kei inspired! :)

I really liked the mix I made, with my cute bracelets and a studded band.

I wore my Rainbowdash hairbands for a simple everyday 80's hairstyle:P

I'm so in love with my new necklace, it's totally my favorite!

And I have to say i just LOVE the weather nowadays, but I hope it will last :P So this weekend I have some more homework to do, but right now I'm just chilling with some episodes of My Little Pony :D Have a nice weekend :D

19 comments:

  1. ah those sunglasses are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the red wig suits you so well! and I love the polka dot skirt and the pony hairclips <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! you don't see my scalp? it's my real hair you silly :P

      Delete
    2. aaaa... right, the first outfit.... HA HA me silly! x'P derpy moment :P

      Delete
  3. So much cute stuff! I love the necklace! Where did you get it? :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the children department of H&M :D

      Delete
    2. Oh wow! Guess H&M has a lot of awesome little hidden treasures! Thankies :D

      ~ Kieli ~

      Delete
  4. Aw, cute jewelry. Also, I can't believe I've found someone else who's a fan of Donkeyboy. Love their music and they're great live! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have snow!? :-O Aw, your accessories are just adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... but it's going away soon :P it was almost gone until Easter started, then it suddenly was snow EVERYWHERE and a lot :P

      Delete
  6. ELSKER my litle pony armåndet, må på shopping skjønner jeg:)
    Ha en fin søndag søte
    klem Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say that I love your blog and I wish that I could meet you in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God! I'm so flattered :'D but I think I'm quite boring (or a little crazy), my blog only brings the best out of me :P ha ha thanks again :D

      Delete
  8. so cute first dress,i love ur mlp bracelet and have the same disney bracelet and lts necklase :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, jeg liker stilen din! Du er skikkelig søt ^-^
    Jeg ser at det ikke er bare jeg som handler på barneavdelingen på H&M, haha. De har alltid så mye fint der.

    Jeg er enig i det du skrev i forrige innlegg. Utrolig hvor mye stygt enkelte kan si om andre personer. Trakassering og dritt-slenging er aldri greit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cute things you can find in kids's stores! You're so cute

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email