Sunday, April 29, 2012

Butterfly birdcage

So some weeks ago I found some decoration-strings with butterflies on, and I just had to buy them for my flower birdcage! I bought both purple ones and pink.


 I chopped of each butterfly so they had like a tail with pearls and glued them around the cage.

 I think it brought more life to this lovely birdcage!

and if you are wondering, I edited these photos at Photoshop. First time I made some pictures look like vintage pictures :P

Have a nice day! <3

8 comments:

  1. det fugleburet var sååååååå fint! hvor er det kjøpt?
    Virkelig lekkert med blomster og sommerfugler, ble inspirert jeg nå:)
    Ha en deilig søndagskvel!
    klem Cathrine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fugleburet ble kjøpt på indiska :D tusen takk for kjempehyggelig komentar :D

      Delete
  2. So pretty! If they didn't take so long to make, you should totally sell these xD But gorgeous job and very inspiring ♥

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow it is very wonderful!!!i love all the flowers on it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    I need a birdcage to decorate just like that!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email