Friday, February 24, 2012

shop to you drop!

Hi guys! So I came home from Bodø last night and Lasse went directly to a lan to some friends, so today I went shopping, real shopping! It maybe sounds bad but it's fun to use allot of money sometimes.

So this is what I bought:

Some decor for my home :D a shampoo/sope holder to have in the shower, scrub gloves,  thermos cup and three frames, which I will make a post about later :)

Some beauty-stuff: a nature brush, talcum for oily hair, shampoo and conditioner (cuz it was on sale :P) and hairspray and heat protection spray (also on sale :D) and a free magazine. 
decoration stuff, as flowers, lightstring, deco-tape, and two cute magnates :D

I was running all around my town to find something like this! I found several birdcages, but I really wanted a simple white one, and finally I found one in a Swedish store called Indiska. I will show you my plans for it in another post :)

I was also going to wear Lolita today, to show of my cute coat and my new Lolita boots I got yesterday (review later). But it was raining this morning so I didn't and the news said it could be continued, but when I was down town there was such a nice weather! :'( I wanted to dress Lolita and the news tricked me! :(
Have a nice day! :D

8 comments:

  1. Hehe :p Miss Big Spender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was the heat protection spray on sale if I may ask? In desperate need of it >.< Also the bird cage is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. så dette i dag og tenkte selvfølgelig på deg ;o)
    http://www.dt.se/nyheter/falun/1.4422840-arenan-bjod-pa-japansk-konvent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. så koselig :) skulle ønske jeg var på flere cons :)

      Delete
  4. What a great idea! It came out beautiful. I would love to try something like this one day! Just need to find a place that has a birdcage like this xD

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! It came out beautiful. I would love to try something like this one day! Just need to find a place that has a birdcage like this xD

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email