Sunday, February 19, 2012

Learning japanese

When it's vacation it feels like all I do is eat and sleep. and when I don't eat or sleep I'm watching Greys Anatomy and spamming Tumblr! :P

But this week I finally bought a text book and a workbook for learning japanese. They where very expencive, but I think they was worth the price.


So, I'm trying to read a little and make this vacation useful. :D

Q:
Have you tried to learn japanese?
Do you know some good websites I can use too?

NB.Photos lost due to trouble with google drive.

4 comments:

  1. If that book works well for you, please review it. I want to learn apanese as well, and am looking for a nice coursebook of some sort. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it works out for you! >u<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've dabbled in Japanese here and there. I'm not sure if you can get it where you're at, but a really helpful program I used that helped me better understand sentence structure is "Human Japanese". It was real helpful.

    Watching Japanese anime or "dorama" is a good way to get that ear for the language and accent. (Okay, maybe that's just a good excuse to watch more fun stuff- but hey! I'm sure it helps! ^.^) My favorite J-drama is "Absolute Boyfriend"- really a sweet story with some laughs. An anime I adore- K-ON! *hearts* I'm impatiently awaiting the K-ON! Movie...

    Ganbatte kudasai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to learn Japanese some day too, it's so pretty *w*

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email