Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hi again! :) I was talking about may be making a gift post, but I won't since most of the gifts was money:P


Last evening I was planing a little party since I turned 18, but sadly enough only one (I invited four), came xP We had a great evening, watching tv, eating, playing mario cart on wii... and yea... I did also feal quite ill, so I went to bed already around 12 am.


This morning I was even worse, so today I've just been laying on the coach, sleeping, eating crap and watching Mythbusters :P
Have a nice day :P

Edit:



My cat keeps me in company tho :D

NB.Photos lost due to trouble with google drive.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry your friends didn't make it and that you're feeling ill... Get well soon! And HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope your 18th year is a good one! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry that your friends couldn't make it. ;u;
    Happy Belated Birthday, and get well soon! (I just turned 18 as well >u< )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day (a bit late)~

    I remember, that something like this happened to my on my 12th birthday. I invited about 8 people and just 1 came to me. So I know how bad the feeling is.
    But it seems, that you still had fun!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! Well at least you had some fun :)

    And sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you're better soon if not already!

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email