Monday, February 27, 2012

Flowered birdcage

In this post I showed you my new bird cage and some decoration stuff, so this was my plan:

So this is what I will be using at first.

I started with the lights. The lights is on a string filled with pearls, and it's powered bu batteries, so they can be laying inside the cage.

Then I wrap some silver flowers with pearls in the cage, some peaking out and some laying inside.

 I added some green flowers and then the pink and white ones. The flowers hanging outside the cage can be attached by tape or strong glue.

 Then I added some lace so it won't be hanging too high up.

and here is the result.


Later I will adds some butterflies and birds if I find some nice ones :) But I think it' really beautiful :D

Q:
What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I've never seen anything quite like that! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i always wanted things like this in my house ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I did the exact same thing with my birdcage a month ago or so :) http://www.myasianfashion.com/forums/display_topic/id_8965/page_2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea ! It is really beautiful !
    I will probably take a try too ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really beautiful! Very inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email