Monday, February 6, 2012

a drag racing lolita? or not xP



Would you guess that this is me? 'Cuz it actually is xP I grew up with very motorcycle interested parents, and have been on allot of rides, with them. When I grew older my dad started with drag racing, and he made a custm moped for me so I could take the license my self. So this is a picture of my first race. I didn't do it for so long, and after having my own moped, I'm a little afraid of sitting on a motorcycle or moped. (i hate swings).


But since this picture is so different from what I'm now, I thought it would be fun to share it with you :D

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You and your parents are amazing! ^_^

    It's so nice to see Lolita girls with such talents and interests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I did not know about this!! You look really awesome though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop ACTA

    http://das-schwarze-tagebuch-ohne-seele.blogspot.com/2012/02/stop-acta-dieses-posting-hab-ich-bei.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email