Friday, January 13, 2012

Starting the weekend with classical music and shopping!

Hi everybody! Had a nice week?

I've been really busy with a lot of homework and a concert me and my class had  this Wednesday, so I seriously  been too busy to blog.

But abut today. Me, and some other music students at my school got free tickets to a concert with Trondheim symphonic orchestra and Krzystof Urba´nnski which performed The Planets by Gustav Holst. I have one thing to say... IT WAS AMAZING! I have never experienced anything like this, and sometimes classical music is really underestimated.

After the concert I went for some shopping and  this is what I bought :)

Hello kitty thick warm socks, a Dolly Duck sweater and cute panties. And yes the sweater is from H&M Children
So now I needed some new make-up so I bought, foundation, a concealer, powder and light pink blush. and my cat just had to take a lock at it too xP

 And I almoust forgot, but I finally found some small uber cute pastel bows at the children section of H&M!


When I got home I did some extra homework, but now I can finally relax! Have a nice weekend cuties! <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Those Kitty-chan stockings are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great stuff! And haha the kitty is so cute :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha, I love the picture of your cat with your makeup. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I like the Dolly Duck pullover! Such cute socks too!

    http://strawbewie-ba-na-na.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email