Monday, January 2, 2012

First Loli-outfit of 2012!

A short post to show you how I was dressed today :D


And notice that I only uses one petticoat under this skirt! the new pink petticoat I got for Christmas is so wonderful! Light, but the best fluff ever! :D

I was also down town today with Lasse and my dad, Lasse bought a World of Warcraft book (I think I will read it too :P), I bought a microphone for my singing classes, and then we went to Burger King and ate our first burger of the year x'P

9 comments:

  1. super cute!

    love all of your accessories!!!

    xoxo, lindsey |
    http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute! I should also hurry to wear the first Outfit this year! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! I love that skirt :3

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and simple black x white outfit!

    This does remind me that I have been neglecting Bodyline lately. Maybe I should check out what they have now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "...and then we went to Burger King and ate our first burger of the year x'P"

    That made me laugh. XD Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alyssa: heh... yea... I'm not very healthy :S But I will try to do some more exersising yjis year tho ;) Happy new year to you too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take singing classes? That's so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey (hkittygirl): Yes I do.. I study music so I have them at school ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email