1. Petticoats - you can't be a Lolita without almost, and I love the poof it gives. Sometimes I even wear several :D
2. Bloomers - even though I do not own a single pair I can't stand use only socks without a small shorts or something under my skirts. So I have to craft MANY pairs in the future :D
3. Hair accesories, I hate (even though I'm not wearing lolita one day) to go outside without some bows and accessories in my hair, and a Loli outfit without it, just isn't Lolita in my eyes:P
4. Money - You can find cheap loli clothes too, but sometimes they are not in a good quality or the shipping is WAY too expensive. I have no need for brand clothing but Lolita is expensive for a teenage girl with no job anyway:P
5. Inspiration - Without all the inspiration I get from blogs and pictures I would not be a Lolita. That's just the way it is :P
6. Shoes - I never been a shoes addicted girl, BUT when I discovered Lolita, shoes have become the one thing that really makes a Lolita outfit complete. Unfortunately I only have one pair o_O
7. Make up - I LOVE make up even though I don't use that much as I did before. But after being trying out fake eyelashes and cute colors I've become addicted.
8. Hairstyling - I love my hair (I think xD), and I spend more time fixing my hair than make up in every occasions. Curling it, straighten it, pigtails, loose, everything!
9. Appropriate weather - No rain, no snow, not that cold that you need a jacket and not too hot so you feel like melting in your lovely Lolita clothes. I love to walk around in Lolita but often I can't because of the weather.
10. All the different styles - If there was only one Loli style, I would become quite bored of it. I often gets inspiration of new styles and new combinations, and I always find something I want to try out.