Saturday, December 17, 2011

Party!

So I don't often go to parties, but yesterday there was a party for all the students that study music at my school! Therefore I decided to make a little outfit post about yesterday ;)


I did take a picture of the whole outfit, but I had a very derpy pose so I just let you see these pictures.
I just have to say that I love my hair! It's so beautiful.... xP

As you can see I'm not wearing any of my lolita clothes, but I just had to make a lolita-ish outfit...
Q:
Do you wear lolita at parties?
Do you often party?

7 comments:

  1. you look stunning! i love your hair accessories!
    i wear lolita at house parties, and to pubs but never to a club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful!! *_* I bet you were the prettiest girl on the party!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww! thank you guys! :D you're just too kind :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is beautifully adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Great job at making Loli out of non-Loli xD

    I don't get to go to many parties but I would totally wear Lolita if I did xD

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm sometimes, though I'm very conscious.
    I'd like to wear them more though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Lolita Accessories SALE 15% OFF http://www.etsy.com/shop/KawaiiJewels

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email