Saturday, December 24, 2011

Marry Christmas!

Hi everybody! It's christmas eve, and I just want to wish everybody that is reading my blog a merry merry christmas! You're comments and visits always makes my day, and you have no idea what it means for me :)

I will maybe post an outfit post later today, when I get a nice picture, 'cause here in Norway today is the big day. I got my christmas stocking, filled with candy, tea and funny things. And later I will eat lovely christmas food and open a lot of presents ;D may be santa comes to visit us:P



Norwegian christmas is a little different than christmas in other countries, but I have to say that Norway is a real christmas land :D


Have a wonderful evening everybody <3

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! It's nice to hear how it is celebrated in Norway. <3
    Season's greetings from Julia in America! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great trip! Hope you have the best time ever! Merry Christmas to you from Kieli in America =)
    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wish you a lovely Christmas and a wonderful and lucky new comming year! Your a cute lolita!:D

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email