Monday, October 31, 2011

3 in 1

I have serious problems on this blog! It's so boring! I haven't posted any pictures of my apartment, I haven't posted any outfits for very long while since then I have to my my BF take them for me, and yea... I don't have any inspiration to write anything :( Please don't stab me or anything...



And since I haven't finished the Lolita Challenge jet, I will post three today.


Day 24 - A picture of you from a meet.
I haven't been to a Lolita meet yet, but here is a picture of me and Helene on our way to Torucon in September where we where the only Lolitas attending :S 



Day 25 - Your favorite lolita themed artwork.

I don't actually know, but I think the art from the Angelic pretty collections are pretty beautiful. This one would may be my favorite, I just love the colors. And no I'm sorry but I have no idea who's drawing them.. Can someone tell me? :)

Day 26 - Your Facebook profile picture.





My facebook profile picture is from Torucon, and I love it. I think I looked like a real sweet lolita for the first time in my love, and even though I have big ugly eyes and horse teeth, I don't mind it because Lolita makes me beautiful xP
Have a nice day peeps:D

7 comments:

  1. Oh how cute~
    I own the black carousel dress so seeing the yellow one (which I never really see) is refreshing!

    and what an interesting combo! Yellow and blue? Cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! I especially love the color combination. You look just like the Lolita in your favorite Lolita themed artwork =)

    And for inspiration, why not just start small? You could talk about simple things like maybe accessories? Lolita-themed jewelry, things like that. Hope that helps ^-^

    ~ Kieli ~

    http://rainbowstarcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the lamest picture of me ever XP I think you look super cute, and I totally understand how hard it is to come up with stuff and time to write >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imai Kira is the name of Angelic Pretty's illustrator :) Her artwork is amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like reading your blog posts; I don't think your blog is boring. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! I persoanlly think your eyes are lovely, so don't hate on them, ok? ^^

    PS I love the AP art too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email