Sunday, September 18, 2011

Torucon!

I love this photo! I look like one of the Lolitas on Tumblr! :O 
Yesterday I was at Torucon with Helene and Lasse. It was my first kind of meet up, but it was sad tp see that I was the only real lolita there, except two half lolitas :( But I got allot of compliments, and there was allot of great cosplayers :D



Helene was wearing her lovely clock skirt from Bodyline
It's sad it was to cold for her to take her coat of :P


Anne Karen (a verry friendly girl I met at Torucon), Me and Helene.

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to take any pictures because of my lack of a working camera, but a lovely girl named Ellinor sent me some pictures she took of me and Helene before we went to Torucon.
Thanks allot!

2 comments:

  1. Kjæmpefine bilda, du va skikkelig fin :)

    - Sigrid

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email