Wednesday, August 3, 2011

silence..

I'm sorry for not blogging anything lately, I just don't feel able to do it in these times. SO I hope you understand.

I just wanted to tell that I was in my friends funeral today. It was really sad.... I had no idea I would experience this. But I think it was nice to have the prime minister of Norway there in this sorrow, and that his two Norwegian idol musicians play at his funeral. In the memorial me and the rest of the music students sang in a choir for him and everyone got the chance to be together.



I just wanted to tel because I will never forget him. Rest in peace my friend<3

8 comments:

  1. im so sorry to hear your loss sweetie :( hope you are okay <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, churi-chan :'( it sounds like a beutiful funeral tho. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted so much to be at the funeral even though I couldn't :( but I lit a candle for our friend yesterday, and I hope he'll rest in peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so, so sad. :( I'm so sorry this happened to him, I hope you are doing alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej!
    Just nu säljer jag ut alla smycken från mitt lager. Intresserad?
    Besök min blogg för att ta del av de låga priserna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really sorry to hear your loss D: i cannot imagine how difficult it must be, i hope you'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re all: Thanks alot for your compassion... It's hard and I'm always thinking about it. But as I said, the memorial made things a little easier. Thanks guys <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email