Friday, August 19, 2011

Enchanted

Some days ago I watched the movie Enchanted again. And this is also one of the movie that reminds me how much I love Lolita. I was never crazy about princesses as a little kid, but as I got into Lolita, I just love them more and more:P


This movie is about a fair maid being transported to New York by an evil Queen, which is afraid she will lose her crown, when her stepson marries her. In New York she meet a kind man and his daughter which takes care of her. Her prince comes to rescue her, while the queens helper tries to stop him. And then the adventure starts, trying to figure out whats reality and whats fantasy.


This movie really makes me laugh, and it shows how stupid some fairy tales can be. It also makes me think about what's important in life, and that it's important to smile and be happy. And even though I had seen it before, I was just as exited at the ending.


So if you want to watch a funny romantic comedy, in real Disney Classics style, you have to see this one! And no, it's not only for girls ;) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love this movie! It is so wonderful and original :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the few movies that I own! :D It's at my mom's house right now, arrrrgh. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie..It always cheers me up and makes me feel happy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email