Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of a lolita friend.

Good morning guys!
I was pretty a morning bird today and woke up 9 am, instead of 1 pm which I have done the past weeks:P


I feel like I have to get going with this challenge now, and today I have to post a picture of a lolita friend!
Unfortunately I don't have any Lolita friends at the moment. But I decided to post a picture of my lovely friend Helene, which is very facinated my Lolita fashion.
Here she is at Desucon in Oslo with her lovely Bodyline Lolita skirt :D She's so cute :D:D


Helene is so fun to dress up with, and I don't feel uncomfortable walking around in Lolita with her at all :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG it's me!!!! I love lolita fashion, I totally wish I had more clothes :D But at the same time I love to dress in other ways too. I hope to find like a balance and mix between the styles I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helene, you're so cute!! :D The print on that skirt is so adorable. >3<

    I think that's one of the best things that a lolita can have -- a person around whom you can wear the style. :D I imagine it's hard for people who don't have friends that understand the fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email