Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 19 - What's in your makeup bag?

After living at Lasses' place for almost 3 weeks, I'm finally at my own room again:P So I decided to make a challenge post today.

So today post is about what I have in my makeup bag, of make that I travel with and use every day.


(click to enlarge)


I do have allot of other products that I use for cleansing and for my hair, but I thought I could show them in another post if you guys want :)


Q:
So what do you have in your makeup bag?
Do you use products similar to this?

4 comments:

  1. Which brand is the foundation? Im lookin for new ;)
    Is it good foundation?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. re Marjolein Hoekendijk: the foundation is from Lancôme... I don't use foundation very often, but it's great in thinner layers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Lancôme! Their under-eye concealer is supposed to be amazing. <3 And The Falsies mascara has gotten really good reviews, so I'm going to be switching over to it after my Lash Blast Length has expired. :D

    I also love the fact that you use SPF 50 sunscreen; I use sunscreen, too -- pretty much whenever I go outside -- and there are some people who don't think it's important. It's very important! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re Alyssa: I havent cared much about sunscreen until this year. I just realized that as a scandinavian I have just a nice and pale skin, so why ruin it with sunburned damaged skin by going out in the sun without high sunscreen :P ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email