Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to school!

So yesterday it was first day of school. And this year did also Lasse join me at the buss, since he's begging at the same school as me :D

I don't have much to tell exactly, but I just wanted to show you guys the first bento I made!



The big one was the bento I made for Lasse. I have to say It looks kinda tasty, and it wasn't that awful to eat either :P School means that my bays will be allot more busy than they were this summer, but I will try to blog as often as I can :D

8 comments:

  1. That looks so good! :D I especially like the look of the onigiri and the hot-dog squids (they look so angry, heehee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosssh, that's awesome! xD
    Such a pretty lunch you've made. ^.^

    Almost too good to eat. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks sooo yummy!!! You really know how to cook cute!! ^^ I wish you could cook my food!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks super tasty! i hope you have an enjoyable school year ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re The Glass Princess: awww thanks! I haven't checked blogger for a while now but thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email