Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Under a cherry blossom tree..


I haven't been drawing for really long time now, and suddenly I just wanted to try again. I noticed that eyes, which I were pretty good at before, was something that  now had loosen by grip on :P but after some research I finally got it again :P



So I got quite inspired of Angelic Pretty's new print Wonder Story, and I choose brown, since I think it's a perfect classic Lolita color, but color I'm a little too afraid of to wear :P As you can see I'm not finished jet. I have allot of details and coloring left, but I will post the finished result later :)

N.B. Some pictures are lost because of trouble with my google drive.

1 comment:

  1. I can't draw eyes anymore either haha xP but it's a really cute drawing! x3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email