Saturday, July 23, 2011

A not so loli blog post

So as you may have heard there was a bombing on my home country's capital yesterday. We are afraid that it is an action of terror, and the last I have heard is that it was about 4 persons killed.



But not only this, a few hours later, tha same man (most likely), dressed up in a police uniform, visited a youth camp, containing 500 youngsters and about 1000 visitors, and started shooting around. The last news are saying that it is about 84 people who were killed.



I'm really afraid now. Hopefully I live far away from where the actions happened, but Norway is a really small country! No one, would have guessed that something like this could have happened to little Norway. The pictures I've seen scares me to death, and I'm really nervous about two of my friends, which where at the youth camp. We haven't heard anything about them and is just hoping.

Unfortunately it's just not the accidents which saddens me, it's also the reactions going on on the internet about it. Many of the comments on videos are racist and there are even comments saying that Norway deserved it! This is just sick, and there is no reason for making this situation even worse!

I don't really know what to say at this point, I just know that this wasn't just a crazy man doing something spontaneous :S



13 comments:

  1. ive read about this in the news, so sad :( i hope you stay safe and nothing like this is repeated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this either, a truly horrible event, I've been shocked all day :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in chock when i heard the news yesterday! And i was absolutely devastated when I saw the pictures from the bombing! But they hardly had anything to report about the camp yet. Today i haven't been around any tv or internet so it was a true chock for me when I arrived at my home train station late evening and read the news on one of the monitors about so many people killed. I almost dropped my bag and started to cry right there in the crowded train station. There is no words enough for this tragedy. This gotta be the biggest mass murderer in european history. No one deserves this kind of tragedy, especially not little peaceful Norway. I really hope with all my heart that your friends are okay, churi-chan. And I wish for you to stay safe as well. Don't be afraid, churi-chan. Fear is a terrorists greatest weapon. Love you tons.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re Zeruda: Thanks for the thoughts Zeruda, It wars a lot! My friend is still missing, and even his mom told one of his friend that it looked pretty bad, but we are still hoping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry! :( These are such terrible and unexpected things, I can't even imagine how you must feel right now being so near it. I can't begin to understand why some people must be so inhuman... I hope your friend made it out ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sv; Aaawh thank you cutie! *o* No, it's not all real :c I have extensions :3

    Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I heard about this on the news I felt like crying. I hope your friends are alright and will keep your country in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re: thanks allot everybody! means allot to me, and for everyone here in Norway<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This piece of wrіting will asѕist the internet
    visitorѕ for setting up new blog or еven a weblog from start to еnd.


    Feel free to visit my web-sіte: iphone repair petaling jaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece of ωriting will аssist the intеrnet vіsitοrѕ for settіng uр new blog
    ог even а ωеblog from start to end.


    Ηere is my ωeb blog; iphone repair petaling jaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gгeаt іnfo. Lucky me I rеcеntly founԁ your ωebsіte by аccident (stumbleuρon).

    Ι've book-marked it for later!

    Stop by my blog post - Wiredtree hosting

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ωas recοmmended this ωeb ѕіte νia
    my сousin. I'm now not sure whether this submit is written by him as nobody else recognise such precise approximately my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... iphone repair selangor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi frienԁs, how is the whole thing, and what yоu woulԁ liκe to say
    on the topic of this article, in my ѵieω its genuinely remаrkable in support οf me.


    My blоg post - ipad repair mahkota parade

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email