Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lolita at the movies


Okay... my outfit was pretty casual, I had just one flat petticoat, and I felt like a big wale without my lovely Lolita shoes, but anyways xD

So Today me and Laze went to the movies with Lasses father and watched Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I have to say that part 2 was absolutely fantastic and a lot much better than part 1. Even though... Why didn't Harry die at the end?! He has a part of Voldemort inside his body, who wants that? o_O Anyways, I loved the movie and I will definitely watch it again sometime!


7 comments:

  1. They don't explain why he doesn't die in the movie, which makes no sense to me because it's called "Deathly Hallows"! In the book it explains that he had all 3 hallows and it saved him from death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re Buni Doll: he he thanks for explaining me... It makes TOTALLY sense xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that's totally not right o.o Harry didn't die, because Voldemort had used Harry's blood to resurrect himself (in the forth movie I think?). This way a part of him and Lily's protection was still living. That's why Harry didn't die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re Helene G.A.R: okeii.... I'm still confused x'D Sorry Helene, please explain me later by oral okay? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :3 Yaaay! I dressed up in Lolita to see the movie too. xD♥ And all my friends dressed up in there official wands and ropes.

    I really enjoyed it! Defiantly the best movie to date in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re HannahxLove: How cool! Yea, if I went to the premiere, I would might make a more Potter inspired lolita look tho.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah youre totally right, it was because of the blood. for some reason i could have sworn it had something to do with him having all 3 hallows, i think it's because they talk about the hallows right after they explain why he didn't die. guess it's been a while since i read the book haha!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email