Friday, July 1, 2011

Home again

Hi everyone!
So this morning (around 4 am) I came home from my car trip to Denmark. We went home a little bit earlier but I had a really nice time anyways. After we were in copenhagen some days we went to an island called Rømø, were we camped. But it was VERY windy and no sun so after two days we went home. So we packed and went around 11 pm yesterday, drove for 16 hours and 1400 km and arrived home without any rests.

When I came home I wasn't sure I was able to sleep or not, so I talked to my boyfriend at the phone and he decided to take the first buss (05:55 pm), to see me. Isn't it cute! :D

I also did a little shopping while I was in copenhagen, and this is what I bought:


The rest of the day I will just be laying in the sofa and watch tv :P 

5 comments:

  1. Re Zeruda: Nehhh.. not that far xD But far enough to have a lot of bad weather :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! I really hope you had a great time, and I'm looking forward to seeing you again ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know... 4pm is 16.00'o clock. If you ment 4 in the morning it is 4am. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re Marianne: he he sorry :P I knew that! x'D

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email