Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 12 - A picture of yourself before Lolita came in to your life.

Helo there civilization!
So I'm back from a week at my boyfriends' cabin, and I will now spend my next four days in Bodø city.
I have taken some pictures but since my camera is fucked up, there aren't some special I want to show you. Instead I will show you a picture of me before Lolita became a big part of my life:


So this was taken July 2009 (at a concert where I met Samsaya :D) and in the upcoming spring I became interested in Lolita and made more and more Lolita inspired outfits, even though I didn't wear Lolita before the autumn 2010. So I really like this picture, even though my former room was kinda messy... But I really miss my hair back then, I was REALLY blond before I started messing with colors again :P :'(

So that was my picture...
Q:
What do you think of it?
How is your picture? :3

7 comments:

  1. such a cute picture! i love your room, it looks so arty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this picture is so cute and personal. I love it! And I'm so jealous of your beautiful hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !
    Thank you for your comment ^^
    I don't have that kind of stuff at my hometown either so I have to bought it online. The prices are very good so I don't mind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re The Glass Princesse: I really loved it too... sorry but I ment my former room... It was so big and I really miss it:P

    Re Zeruda & Helene G.A.R.: Thanks both of you! I wish I could bleach my hair that blond again :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe thankyou for your comment im going to do a blog post dedicated to you about music :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute pic! haha mine is so embarrassing, it's from middle school when I didn't like looking pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email