Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anime and lists

Good evening everyone!
Today I have spent my day, watching anime and writing lists. Sounds boring, no not at all! 

So I finished the anime Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko which I started watching yesterday. It was a little wired but very cute and fun to watch. And now I am watching A-Channel which have to be my favorite anime of all time! It makes me laugh, think about the good things in life, and appreciate my friends. I absolute recommend this anime!

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

A-Channel
And when it comes to the lists, I started using a nice Chinese notebook I got for my birthday, and started with a simple anime list. Then I began writing lists about; 
What to have in a Bento box 
What to write on my blog
What to have for dinner every day for 5 weeks
Simple exercising while watching TV
and  How to be a better person.

I love writing lists, so I just hope I will follow them! :3



Q:
Have you seen these anime series?
Do you have any suggestion of other lists to make?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a totally awesome thing to do :D maybe you'll post some of the lists? :3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email