Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thunder, lightining and pokemon

So now I'm back from my trip to my cabin. Unfortunately there was only rain, thunder and lightning for two whole  days, so it was alot of pokemon gaming on me, Laze and my stepbrothers too :P

Fortunately there was a lot of sun at the day of Saturday, and the whole family where playing outside most of the time :) We through horse shoes and ate too much grilled food :P

 So I didn't wear any lolita this weekend, but I guess it's okey once in a while xD



 My stepmothers LOVELY dog! His name is Bernt and he's totaly crazy:P



 I just had to post this picture! Sorry, honey, but this is the cutest thing I ever seen! :P

 My stepbrother throwing horseshoes.

 My other stepborther and Bernt! So beautiful :3

 Me with a herpderp face playing pokemon:P

I also played Risk for the first time but I lost BIG TIME! :P

The two other days we where inside and played pokemon as I said:P So nothing happened.

N.B. Some pictures are lost because of trouble with my google drive.

2 comments:

  1. Hihi :3
    Was a lot of fun :D
    But I look like I'm 13 years old, with serious mental illness O _ o

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email