Monday, June 20, 2011

A sunny day!

So today I wad a quick visit at school, to watch the dance and theater exam, some of my classmates was having today. Afterwards I went downtown, bought some presents to Lasse, for our 1 year anniversary this Wednesday, to tights and a cute cupcake where I can save some of my money to Lolita clothing :D

So this is what I bought:



An this is what I wore today:



I Liked my outfit today, and I felt like a REAL sweet Lolita x'D

But I have to tell you! This really made my day, when I was walking around downtown, alot of people looked at me, kids stared a lot, and some old women said also I looked cute. But when I was in a little gift shop, a Asian woman came up to me and wanted to take a picture of me! :O I was so happy, and just nodded and smiled a lot :P I felt kind of stupid, but the women was so cute! :D she was so nice and smiled too me too, I like people like that! :D

3 comments:

  1. Omg, I have the same muffin. Just so you know.

    It's lower, though. But it's still the same. Pink. With a cerry on the top. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email