Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 7 - 10 people WHO inspire your lolita style.

This was a little hard one because I'm very bad with names, and I get inspired of many random Lolitas out on the Internet, but I will try to give it a try :3

1. 

Zeruda was one of the first Lolitas I ever saw and her blog was my main inspiration to become a Lolita myself. I followed her blog almost one year before I became a Lolita
.
2.

I have followed Pixie-lates (or whatever her real name is x3) Tumblr a while now, and I love her style, she lookes very grown up in every outfit, and she just shines!

3.
The main reason I get really inspired by her is that she makes a lot of her Loli clothes herself! It makes me do something like that myself.

4.
I do not have much to say, but I love the colors on every picture she takes:D

5.

Cadney is a lovely nice girl with amazing hair accessories! Can I get some?!:P

6.
I Think it is really funny that a serious Lolita make videos on YouTube! I love them!

7.
She write such inspireing articles at her blog LolitaCharm, and I alway look at her blog for advice

8.
Misako Aoki is such a great front figure for Baby the stars shine bright, her style isso cute and modest

9.
I love the movie Kamikase Girl and Momokos old school fashion is so adorable!

10.
Maki is such a beautiful Lolita and I love to see Angelic Prettys new dresses on her:D

2 comments:

  1. Aww, those are all great choices! They're all so pretty! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email