Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 11 - One day in your lolita life in pictures.

Since I'm on vacation pictures is taken all the time so here is one day in my lolitalife in pictures in Copenhagen! :D

I woke up from a very good night of sleep! This is my pajamas and my teddybear I got from Lasse :)


I dressed up and fixed my hair and make up.

Ate breakfast at the hotel.

Went shopping. This is the new Disney Shop in Copenhagen! So manny cute things! :D

We spontaneous went on a sightseeing tour by boat, and we got to see MUCH more of this lovely city.

Went home and relaxed a bit.

Fixed my make up and my wig for an evening out.

We spent our evening in Copenhagens LOVELY tivoli!

Ate a small but lovely plate of lasagna. (Had too put away some hair, because it was VERY hot!)

Ate some candy floss... (sorry my UBER herp derp face x'D)

And before I say good night here is a VERY bad mirror picture, just for you guys! 

So this was my day today. I have to say I got a lot of looks because of my Lolita outfit, especially at the tivoli. I guess I'm just not accustomed with such a big city. But I have to say It's always fun when some people actual tells you that you look nice! :D Good night everybody! :D

4 comments:

  1. That wig looks super cute on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, the wig looks lovely on you *w* You're so cute <3 I want to go to Disney store too :P

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email