Wednesday, June 22, 2011

1 year with my BF and SUMMER!

Today me and my boyfriend have been together for a whole year! I'm so happy, I love you so much honey!...


Today was also the last day of school before summer, and guess what?! I've never overslept at all this year until today -.- So I ran up, got dressed, putted on make up and fixed my hair, and I only used 10 minutes! :O So my dad drove me to school, we had our end of school concert, ate some cake and went home.
I met Oshiro downtown and we finally bought Mario kart for Wii, as a gift for ourselves, and went spontaneous at the movies to watch Kung Fu Panda 2! It was so awesome, but I cried a lot :(

So I will soon make some dinner for us, and then we will watch a movie I bought to him called "The Silent House", a horror movie :S



I also wore Lolita today, and I had to use one of my new dresses. I just LOVE how it fits on me, and I just can't stop looking at the print. It's so cute!



So do you have summer vacation?
&
What are you planing to do in your summer vacation?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You guys look sooo cute together, and I wish you the best ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :D

    And btw, you looked very nice at school yesterday in that new dress ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email