Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lolita swimwear for summer!

So today I'm going to "Pirbadet" and swim and play in the water with my boyfriend and some friend, But I have one problem. I need some new swimwear! I have this really cute yellow and white striped bikini, but now it is soon summer, and the old bikini is kind of worn out.

But now to the problem. Why can't I find any cute Lolita-ish swimwear?! something with a little skirt or something :( SO I ask you, if you find some nice ones, please comment :D

5 comments:

  1. I've seen some swimwear with skirts at Yesstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's soo difficult to find bikinis >.< I always by mine when I'm on vacation abroad :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: I've looked at Yesstyle, and there is many nice ones but i'm so picky when it comes to bikinis:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a blast cutie :3 Oh, and I'll help you find some swimwear :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck finding something cute! That one in your photo is adorable! :3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email