Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 5 - 10 items from your wish list

So todays post will be kind of the same as this post, but I have changed a little :)
So here is 10 items from my wish list :D

1.

I love the Happy garden dress from AP, but unfortunately I can't afford it so I am planing to buy this replica in lavender from QutieLand.

2.

I have looked at this dress from Body Line many times but never noticed how lovely it is! Is thinkig about ordering it in yellow:)

3.

So this was acually the first dress I though of ordering, but they didn't have the black one left. So as soon  the black one comes back, I will order it.

4.


So I decided I need more black in my wardrobe and I can't resist this print!

5. 

I have also been looking after a navy blue dress, so just needed this from the first time I saw it :O 

6.

I love purses like this, and I will order this one in lavender.

 7.

 I also need a little bigger bag, and I thought this replica from QutieLand was absolutely amazing! 
8.

I will not order this before I get a lovely classic Lolita dress, but I am thinking of the black one. 

9.

I have always loved yellow shoes, and these tea-party replicas just took my breath. 

10.

I was thinking about ordering this one this week, but they had not the off-white ones left! :'(

NB!
Sadly all pictures in this post got lost due to problems with the google drive.

6 comments:

  1. Cutie :3
    I can't wait to undress you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Søte kjoler, søt blogg ^^ hehe. Hadde noen venniner som var i lolita miljøet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Markus: Serr? kjenner ingen andre jeg i allefall :( :P

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email