Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 3 - 10 things you hate in lolita

1. I hate that I can't go to the mall and just buy a lovely lolita dress, JSK or skirt! Of course it's fun to get a package in the mail, but you always have to wait for it. I want some lolita shops i Norway NOW!



2. Wigs. Okay I don'y acually hate lolita wigs, but I feel it's kinda creepy thinking about wearing one. Especially one with a natural hair color. I think it is more inspiring with Lolitas who makes cute hairstyles with their real hair. All though I have no problems with extensions :3

3. The temperature! Well I live in norway, may be the best lolita nation ever i we think about the temperature, oh...well... In the winter it is so cold that you always needs to cover your creations with a coat and in the summer it is too hot. I just hate complaining about the temperature while wearing lolita.




4. No norwegian lolis! I have found girls who have one dress or girls who is going to sell their stuff away, but where are the real norwegian lolitas?! And if they exist, why doesn't they blog? -.-



5. Why is lolita clothing so expensive! well Body Line was cheap before they expensive shipping fee, but the real brands are just too much to handle.



6. Brands. I have never liked brand clothes, and even though I think many of the lolita brand pieces are very lovely, I don't like attention it gets. It's like you HAVE to have brand pieces in your wardrobe to be a real Lolita.


7. What other people thinks of it. Some just can't accept it. It's like a bad thing to dress up at school, and to be childish. And I hate when people think it is something sexual about it. How come when other teenage girls walk around whit short skirt with nothing to cover their legs and short tops who shows their bellies and cleavages.





8. Boxing yourself to one style? This is ridiculous. I love all the styles of Lolita and the people who says that you can't match sweet and gothic lolita have no life!


9. Time consuming. You can't just jump out of bed, get dressed, get a perfect make-up, a perfect hairstyle, eat breakfast and catch the buss for school on just one hour, unless you want to wake up five in the morning though.




10.  I hate that I can't come up with a 10th reason to hate Lolita :P it is just too lovely! :3

5 comments:

  1. - att dom är ;D

    Ha en bra lördag, Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - att dom är ;D

    Ha en bra lördag, Kramar!

    // http://earthangel.blogg.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I wish i could shop lolita in the mall too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brands. I have never liked brand clothes, and even though I think many of the lolita brand pieces are very lovely, I don't like attention it gets. It's like you HAVE to have brand pieces in your wardrobe to be a real Lolita. --so agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont any brand and i definitely think im a lolita!! thanks for following my blog sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email